OpenOffice.org Impress template for Debian



I am going to present DWN Chinese translation in a small user group party next week. So as usual I open openoffice.org, and wondering "why don't I use a debian template?".
So I googling for a while, but I don't find anything worth to try for 30 minutes. Well, NONE? Debian user didn't use OO.o?

I create one, it is licensed in LGPL. Take it if you like:

Last night chihchun tell me that the first line is too thick, and AndrewLee tell me that the color isn't right, so I made this:
debian.sti.1.0


You can also find the older version here:
debian.sti.pre1

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

大車人生: Yamaha FZ6N更換TPS、火星塞以及引擎調校

[鳳梨外貿社] 1988 Austin Mini Automatic 奧斯丁 迷你上架銷售

PSA Citroen C5 Stereo Upgrade - from RD3 to RD45 (applied to Peugeot 307SW, Citroen XSara / C5 / C8, Berlingo)